Sunday, January 29, 2012

Think Pink


Last January I became a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant. I was working in food service part-time and was not happy. I missed being home with my girls and having the time and energy to work on my house and do things with my family. Mary Kay seemed ideal. I could be self-employed, plus it offered flexibility and was fun!

{Me with my MK friends}

I had my debut party and was off to a great start! But then the negative thoughts began to creep in. I let fear hold me back and became discouraged. When my husband deployed overseas, depression set in. Then I had surgery...

{Me teaching to the group}

But now I am back with a renewed sense of determiniation! Mary Kay is an awesome company who values putting God first, Family second and your Career third. They practice the Golden Rule and there is no glass ceiling to break through.

{Me sharing my goal poster with the group}

I went to my first Mary Kay Success meeting of the new year this past Monday. My Director issued a challenge and I decided to take it on. As of this coming Monday I should meet the challenge requirements. It happened so fast! I hope that is a sign of good things to come in my business this year!

{Me standing by a friend's new MK car!} 

I am looking forward to this year. I know there will be fears to face and challenges to overcome, but it will only prove to make success all the more sweeter.

From my heart to yours,

2 comments:

rosebud said...

Hi Tracy,
Good luck with your Mary Kay ~ I'm sure you will meet all your challenges!

www.delightfuleclecticabode.com said...

You can do it Tracy! I understand those fear attacks and depression. I go through bouts myself. I always have to remind myself that fear is false evidence appearing real but it's not pleasant when you're in the midst of it. I'm on the sidelines cheering for you. Mary Kay is a great organization with great products. Challenges are opportunities for growth.

~Sandy