Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Puttering and Organizing



Today I did a wee bit of puttering around the house. I had Kayla get the crockpot out last night so I could put a roast on to cook this morning for dinner. I folded a load of laundry & washed/dried another. I helped Kenzie with her solar system science kit, washed a few dishes and wiped down the counters and stovetop. I also sorted and organized papers on my desk.

It felt good to do something and I was careful not to overdo.

My sister went to the store for me to get a few groceries. I can't lift anything heavier than a gallon of milk for 4-6 weeks. I will be able to drive as soon as regular clothes are comfortable since I am on not any pain meds. I can tell the incision is healing because my tummy is itching like crazy!

Since I have had so much down time, I've been reading alot of decorating blogs for ideas and inspiration for future projects. Right now I am in love with IHeart Organizing! Jen has oodles of great organizing tips and her home is decorated modern and stylish. She has given me a ton of ideas to try in my own home.


No comments: