Friday, January 13, 2012

Menu Plan


Here is my menu plan for January 13-19:

Friday: Ham & Noodle Casserole

Saturday: Beef tips, rice & gravy with green beans and buttered rolls

Sunday: Dinner with Mama

Monday: Chili Mac

Tuesday: Chicken nuggets, mac & cheese with green beans

Wednesday: Pizza

Thursday: Lasagna, corn, rolls

I am attempting a big shop today instead of the mini-shops I have been doing. These meals are not the most nutritious, I know, but I will be working on improving my menus in the coming weeks. I am ready to break out of this food rut and eat healthier and better.

Happy cooking!

2 comments:

rosebud said...

Don't try to overdue while out shopping!
Your menu looks ok to me ~ but then I'm not what you'd call a savvy cook. Making dinner every night is not something I really enjoy ~ but I do love to bake. I'm with you about getting out of a food rut:)
Hugs))

Carolyn said...

Good for you to be organized and plan your meals ahead for the week!

Thank you for visiting and I hope you continue to feel better since your surgery.

Take care,
Carolyn