Monday, January 09, 2012

Happy Girl


Today I was able to do a tad more on the house. I also ran to the grocery store to pick up a couple of much-needed items and thankfully was not out of breath! Next a quick trip to the library to pick up the books on hold for me.

Came home to find a package in the mail for me! Last week I had ordered three books with a $25 Amazon gift card I received for Christmas. I chose:

Living the Savvy Life: The Savvy Woman's Guide to Smart Spending and Rich Living - Melissa Tosetti & Kevin Gibbons

Christmas on LadyBug Farm - Donna Ball

You Can Create An Exceptional Life - Louise Hay & Cheryl Richardson

It is rare for me to buy books, these days. I usually get them for free from the library. So I am one happy girl.

The weather has been beautiful here for the past several days. Highs in the 70s and lows in the 50s. At the end of the week we'll have a little cold snap and then it will warm back up. I'm itching to get out and do some yard work, but that will have to wait until I am fully recovered from surgery.

I will close for now as I have a date to meet my beloved online to chat. Those are our date nights these days - at least while he's deployed. :)

Hope you have a peaceful night!

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Hi Tracy,

Thanks for visiting me today and thanks for leaving a comment. I love your blog! Your reading list is a great one! I can see that you have a love for home and family and I love your sense of humor! Love the posting about your marriage, gratitude and Zeus. You can be sure, I'll be back to visit.

How old are your children now?

Terri said...

Real mail and most especially books in the mail..There cannot be a better thing to receive...except maybe chocolate!lol Let me know how you like that Lady Bug Farm book. I've heard two say already that the whole series is good.

Tracy said...

Terri, I have the first 3 books in the series & loved them! I am hoping this one is as good as the others! :)

Tracy said...

Sandy, my children are 19, 15 and 11. :)