Sunday, January 22, 2012

Gratitude



This week I am thankful for:

~ Spring-like weather that allow me to leave the windows open day and night. I love the way the curtains billow in the gentle breeze and being able to hear the birds and crickets.

~ Mindful homemaking. What a difference it makes!

~ Thrifting treasures bought for a song.

~ The satisfaction of a job well done.

~ Rearranging furniture and belongings to create a new look without spending a dime.

How about you? What are you thankful for this week?

From my thankful heart to yours,

3 comments:

delightfuleclecticabode.com said...

Tracy, I love the way you post gratitude on Sunday at the end of the week. It's the simple things that have so much meaning.

Thank you,

~Sandy

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

I like all your thankfuls! I'm just getting ready to re-arrange my furniture and I know it'll feel like a whole new house. Such an easy thing to do!

Rhonda said...

Hi Tracy - I am working on mindful homemaking too and things are mostly going much smoother.

I am thankful for my family and home and country, and thankful for friends like you!