Sunday, January 15, 2012

Gratitude



This week I am thankful for:

~ Phone calls from my love. It's always so nice to hear his voice though we are thousands of miles apart. <3

~ Adding Valentines touches here and there to add a little festivity on these bleak Winter days.

~ Curled up on the couch with a blanket, our three doggies and my girls to watch movies.

~ The scent of freshly laundered clothes as I pull them from the dryer.

~ The luxury of regular afternoon naps.

What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

Sissy said...

Saw the post on FlowerLady's blog. I wanted to leave my thoughts of gratitude to you and your family for the sacrifice you are making for the country's freedom.
Bless you and thank you...
Sissy

delightfuleclecticabode.com said...

Tracy,

Your day sounds simply divine!

~Sandy