Monday, January 02, 2012

Diary of 5


I am seeing...numbers on paper as I work on our budget in an effort to make the most of my love's pay.

I am hearing... dogs playing tug o' war, music coming from the girls' room, and the sound of running water as my sister washes dishes while I am recuperating.

I am smelling... scented candles as they offer glowing warmth and sweet scents.

I tasted...pizza with ranch for lunch. A real treat after being served only jello and broth in the hospital!

I am feeling...limited in my physical body for the time being. But with each day that passes I get a little stronger and the pain lessens just a bit more.



To join in on Diary of 5 and to read other entries, please leave your link HERE. 

5 comments:

beagleAnnie said...

I stopped by via "Diary of 5".
I hope you get better soon.

Mama Owl said...

I hope that your recovery is quick and complete! I'm glad that you have your sister there to help you. Pizza with ranch is one of my favorites! Have a happy week!

Grace said...

I hope you feel better soon. I enjoyed reading your "Diary of 5." ~Grace

Reecea said...

Get well soon. What a blessing it is to have a sister. You are so fortunate. Enjoyed your Diary of 5:)

Gen said...

New to your blog from "Diary of 5." Praying your recovery will be quick. How wonderful to have your sister there to be a help in your time of need.