Saturday, December 10, 2011

Happiness is...



scented candles. This one is called Jack Frost.

***

It is definitely feeling more like Winter here in south Alabama. The trees are now mostly bare and often the skies are gray. These we get much more wind than we do in the summer when we need it most!

It has been a cozy day puttering around my home. A lovely sort of day really. Dinner is already done and there is a chocolate cake baking in the oven as we speak. There are scented candles glowing in the kitchen and dining room. No rushing needed. I took my time and enjoyed the time I spent on tending to my home.

I plan to spend my evening watching a movie and reading new books I borrowed from the library. Oh, and let's not forget savoring a piece of cake with a glass of milk.

Hope your evening is peaceful!

No comments: