Saturday, December 10, 2011

Fashion: My Kind of Style

As far as fashion goes, I am loving the comfy chic look these days. Not that my wardrobe looks anything like this *yet*, but I plan to update it piece by piece. My criteria are to only buying things I *love*, that are in my super colors and make me look fabulous.



I love this outfit. It's bright & cheerful and would be perfect to run eraands in during the Christmas season!


Gray is my favorite neutural color. I like the pop of color the teal brings to the outfit.



Navy and Peridot. I'm not a green person, but I am kinda digging this...

Cute Cranberry. This would also make a lovely holiday outfit!



I just simply love this one. The pops of berry color drew me in.



Navy and gray - classic neutral colors. You simply can't go wrong with those two.

All images were taken from Pinterest.
You haven't heard of it?
Dah-ling! You don't know what you're missing!


1 comment:

Fiona said...

I love all these outfits. I wear jeans a lot too so they have given me good inspiration. Merci.