Monday, November 14, 2011



While the weekend weather was cool, this morning the skies are gray and it's muggy. At 72 degrees, it sure doesn't feel like a November morning.

I had a good weekend. My best friend Paula came over for antique and thrift store shopping. I didn't find anything I just had to have and that's okay. We also had a birthday party to attend. My niece turned 6 years old! Had a good time visiting with all my sister/brother-in-laws. And yesterday I got to spend a couple hours visiting with my Mama.

It appears that was just the medicine I needed.....a change in scenery and adult conversation. It greatly helped to pull me out of funk I was in and I am ever-so-thankful!

Not much on the agenda for today. I intend to tidy up the house a bit, take a nap later, watch a little tv and cook dinner. I have to be up bright & early tomorrow for my doctor appointment at 8am in Pensacola.

That's about all for today...

3 comments:

blessings from a wildflower said...

I find it's always nice to get out of our own home,mingle, and change frequency...
~~Peace & Love & Healing & Blessings~~

Fiona said...

Good luck with your doctor's appointment. I'm very sorry to read of all the pain you have been in. And good luck to your brave husband.

Mommyblogger said...

Glad you are feeling better. Sometimes we just need to talk to others. Change of scenery can be the best medicine!!!

It's been warm *unseasonably here today too. We are paying for it tonight though. The wind is whipping & we have a storm moving in.