Saturday, November 05, 2011


We've had another taste of Autumn the past few days. It was quite chilly outdoors. I turned the heat on this morning to take the chill out of the house. The utility bill was atrocious the last few months of summer, so I am now trying to keep it as low as possible.

After the day I had yesterday, I will be taking it easy again today. I am still not 100%. Back in July, I had a pap smear and my gynecologist thinks I have uterine fibroids. I am waiting for our military insurance to kick in so I can have a uterine ultrasound done and hopefully a partial hysterectomy. I have been in pain for well over a year now and it has really ramped up the past few months. I feel best while laying down, but I can't lay down all the time! I have a home, children and pets to care for. So I am in a predicament.

This evening we are going to Mama's for dinner. Most of my siblings will be over watching the football game. I could care less about football, but it will be nice to visit with family and have one of my Mama's home-cooked meals. :)

I better close for now so I can try to do a little around the house. Enjoy the weekend!

1 comment:

Mommyblogger said...

Sorry you are not feeling well. My mother had a full hysterectomy (spelling not correct) years ago & right before her surgery her pain was very intense. My thoughts & prayers are with you. Hope you get your insurance resolved soon.

Enjoy your time with the family. There is nothing like a home cooked meal from momma!!!