Sunday, November 06, 2011


I finally got around to taking the Halloween decorations down from the front porch this morning. That had been bugging the heck out of me, so I am glad it is done!

As of now, Alfred is headed to Mississippi where he and his team will start the mobilization process. I am missing him like crazy and I still have another 362 days to go.... I am going to do my best to enjoy this year and keep myself busy with several projects, but I sure will be glad when this is all over.

Here is a picture of my husband & his team, taken this morning, as they headed out. Alfred is in the solid green jacket. Wish I could have been there!

Wish I could say that I felt better physically, but that just isn't the case. I guess this is going to be the way it is until I can get this all taken care of. Nevertheless, I am going to do light homemaking and try to be satisfied with that until I can do more.

With that said, I am off to do a little cleaning and enjoy the rest of the day. Hope you enjoy yours, too!  

4 comments:

Susan in SC said...

Prayer for Alfred and his unit this coming year - and, for you too!

Tracy said...

Thank you Susan!

"Madge" said...

Prayers heading in your direction, and for your Alfred from me too. I have a friend in PA whose hubby is serving overseas right now also..I admire both of you ladies very much..

Terri said...

Tracy,
I know you've done this before but it can't be any easier no matter how often you do it! I'll be praying for you throughout the coming year.