Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Girls Who Wear Glasses


It turns out I am slightly near-sighted and need glasses for driving at night and to see very far away. I don't think that is too bad.

Boo-Yah!

Wanna hear some FaBuLoUs news? Alfred gets to come home for Thanksgiving on a 4 day pass! I am so excited I can barely contain myself!

So now I am thinking about everything I want to do to get ready for his homecoming. Like clean the house really well 'cause I only did the bare minimum the past 2 weeks, buy his favorite foods, plan Kayla's birthday party so he can be here for it, paint my toenails, etc.

It's going to be a wonderful Thanksgiving after all....

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

Yea!

Susan in SC said...

How wonderful that he gets to come home!! Lots to be thankful for at your house!

jack said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kathy in Illinois said...

I wanted to wish you and your family a happy Thanksgiving, Tracy! I'm sure it will be special with your husband being home!! I haven't had much time to comment, but I have been reading when you post. I will be praying for the safety of your husband when he's deployed.
God bless, Kathy in Illinois