Saturday, October 08, 2011

There is nothing I love better than decorating my home on a budget! With a little creativity and a willingness to DIY, you can make a beautiful home without spending a lot of money.


I purchased this little wall sticker at Dollar Tree for $1. I placed in the dining room over the entry way to the kitchen.


This cute little acorn was just $4 at Dollar General. I fell in love with it right away and just had to have it!


I placed the acorn above my sink area that is decorated for Autumn.


Here is a closer view of the acorn with one of my favorite pieces, the white owl vase that I purchased a few months ago for $10 at Trees and Trends. I have a thing for owls...they fascinate me. :)

Thanks for visiting and for your sweet comments!


Have a blessed weekend!

1 comment:

Kathy in Illinois said...

You do a very nice job decorating your home for fall, Tracy. It looks so lovely and homey! Your porch on the previous post looks so Halloweeny!! My kids would have loved to trick or treat at your home!!!
God bless, Kathy in Illinois