Saturday, October 08, 2011

My Front Porch

I love changing up the look of my home - inside and out. Earlier this week, I decorated the front porch for Halloween.


Below: An Autumn garland with Halloween-colored mini-lights with tombstones and a haunted house figurine tucked in for interest.



At night, so you can see the lights....



My witch and an autumn wreath fashioned from a leaf gardland...




Better photo of the wicked witch...



Slappy, the ventriloquist dummy, from R.L. Stine's "Night of The Living Dummy". Isn't he creepy?



Yep, pretty creepy!



Halloween signs....






Thank you for visiting my front porch!

2 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Oh Tracy, I LOVE it! Are you the first people to decorate in your neighbourhood? I bet you're the talk of the town. It looks awesome!!!

Warigia said...

Very festive!