Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Fluffing My Nest

Last night, my neighbor across the street gave me a whole bunch of home goods she was going to take to charity. I spent the day fluffing my nest, making it cozy and warm for the Autumn and Winter months.



The little round table, lamp, and faux plant are new additions to our home along with the floral rug beneath the two chairs.



Also new to this area are the grapevine wreath and the sheer curtain I fashioned above the mirror.


A better shot of the rug...


In the corner, there is a new cloth over the end table....


The large area rug is a new (and very welcome) addition to the living room along with the faux cactus and cinnamon scented candles on the table. Oh and the sheers and lined drapes hanging on the window are "new", too!



Just a closer shot of the tabletop....

The fish bowl in the center hold real shells the girls find at the beach each year.

Thank you for visiting, as always!

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

very pretty Tracy! I remember how fun it was to have neighborhood "swaps"

Tammy said...

Lucky girl! I especially like those rugs.

Warigia said...

Looks very cozy.

Debra said...

Oh such nice, new things! Your home just keeps getting cozier and cozier. Thanks for sharing all that with us! Blessings, Debra