Monday, September 26, 2011

The Dining Room

Thanks for returning for my home tour! Today I am sharing the dining room.


I created an Autumn centerpiece with items already on hand on our lovely table. The freezer I moved into the kitchen used to be beneath the posterboard . I love how open this space looks now! You can also see into my office from this angle. But that's okay because it's neat and clean, too!


The microwave stand hold my cookbooks on the bottom shelf. The top shelf, though bare here, holds my current reads, Bible, and notebooks. I tend to create piles on the table and this will help keep the table-top clear. I placed an Autumn-colored rug in front of the shelf with a more modern design. I am leaning more towards the modern look these days.

 The black bowl. Yeah, that's the dogs' water bowl. We bought it at the hardware store in the horse section. We have to fill this one only once a day verses twenty like the smaller one we had. :)

Thanks for visiting the dining room!

3 comments:

Kathy in Illinois said...

Your dining room looks so lovely, Tracy! The centerpiece is beautiful and very fallish. It's nice to make pretty things from what you already have. I do that too. Rearranging things make everything new! No need to spend lots of money to make a lovely home!!
God bless, Kathy in Illinois

Emily Fay said...

I love the Fall centerpiece! Very lovely! Have a wonderful day today!

Sandcastle Momma said...

Your home always has such a peaceful, welcoming feeling to it. You'd make a great B&B owner!