Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Homemaker Has Returned!


I am once again a full-time homemaker! No longer do I have to work according to someone else's schedule. My time is my own and it is heavenly! I have spent the past two days cleaning, cooking and working on projects that I haven't had the time or energy to get to while working outside the home.

I am thrilled to be here with the girls during the day and when my husband comes home for lunch and to have a good dinner ready when he comes home from work. This is especially important since we recently found out he is being deployed once more and will leave before the end of the year. I want to spend as much time with him as possible.

I am looking forward to getting back to blogging on a regular basis. :)

10 comments:

Rhonda said...

well Tracy I was thrilled for you when I read you were back home.
But am so sorry that your husband has to deploy.

I've always enjoyed your sweet blog.

sarah elwell said...

Congratulations! I am really happy for you :-) And me, getting to read more of your writing here.

Mrs. A said...

Yay! So happy for you! :)

Melanie said...

I am so happy for you - and envious! I feel like I never have enough time at home, even though I only work outside the home 3 days/week. Seems like great timing for you to be home FT if Alfred will soon be deployed. Enjoy your time with him!

Anonymous said...

So happy for you!!

Wildflower Cottage said...

Congratulations on getting to be a full-time homemaker again! Isn't it nice to have your freedom back? :)

Mommyblogger said...

I am so happy for you!! I love being a stay at home momma & wife!!!

rosebud said...

Dear Tracy,
I've been thinking about you and was wondering how your work has been going and your Mary Kay. I so happy you will be home again. I can only imagine how overwhelmed you've been the last several months.
Sorry to hear your husband will be deployed ~
Sending hugs))
Laurie
P.S. I've missed your posts!!

Terri said...

Yes, I'm right there with Rhonda! My heart soared when I read the first words of this post but sank when I read that your husband is to be deployed again. God bless you dear heart, enjoy the time together!

Debra said...

Yay! What a treat to see you back here and back home, too. I'm celebrating with you! Blessings, Debra