Saturday, July 30, 2011


Today I am thankful for:

~ A good night's rest, finally! The dogs usually wake me up multiple times a night, but they were good last night and I slept soundly. Boy, how I needed it!

~ Golden sunshine, blue skies, green grass and trees, dots of color from flowers, and bird-song. The beauty of summer minus the heat and humidity. :)

~ Music for its beauty and soul-stirring qualities. I wish I had learned to play multiple instruments as a child, but alas I can always sing. And I'm not half bad if I do say so myself...

~ Chocolate marshmallow cereal. It's not the healthiest, but it sure is good!

~ Fresh flowers, scented candles, cozy throws and pillows, comfort foods, good books, movies and music...all things that make for cozy home-life.

2 comments:

Mommyblogger said...

All fabulous things to be thankful for!

rosebud said...

Hi Tracy!
Glad to hear you got some rest ~
Love your list of gratitude!
I love sweet cereal too ~ I'm a Lucky Charms girl!
Hugs))
Laurie