Thursday, July 28, 2011

Gratitude


Today I am thankful for:

~ The rain which is helping our drought conditions and has brought with it slightly cooler temperatures. It is a nice break from the scorching heat and humidity here in the South.

~ My dogs always being so happy to see me. They act like they haven't seen me in years everytime I walk through the door. I love them!

~ Receiving Above Rubies magazine in the mail today.

~ Remembering back a few nights ago when my husband told me that he really, really, REALLY loves me....even more now than the day we married and why. Nineteen years together and still going strong. I can't imagine life without him.

~ Having already run my errands (and not gettinng rained on!) so I can spend a cozy evening here at home with my family.

2 comments:

Mommyblogger said...

Send some of that rain to Kentucky for me. Temperatures and humidity here have been crazy hot!

Wildflower Cottage said...

A little rain would be nice about now, as the temperatures are quite warm. Also, congratulations on 19 years of marriage! Marriage is such a wonderful thing that should never be taken for granted.