Sunday, July 24, 2011

Gratitude


Today, I am thankful for:

~ Being creative in the kitchen and starting dinner in the crockpot this morning. It makes for an easier evening.

~ A much needed nap after arriving home from work.

~ A clean kitchen which will make tomorrow morning pleasant, as I won't have to look at a sink of dirty dishes.

~ A pair of pink flamingos on sale for $4.99 to brighten up the area around the koi pond.

~ Pulling up in the driveway to see my pretty yard with the grass freshly mown, the flower beds weed-free, and a bright new garden flag purchased on clearance for $2.24.

What are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

I am thankful you sound happy and cheerful. I know how hard it is to work when you really have a homemaking heart. Just do what you have to do!

I do agree that a meal in the crockpot is nice and your flamingos sound cute, one of those kitchy things that just make you smile.

Best wishes to you Tracy!