Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunday


I have been quite busy lately. Not only am I working outside the home -  but I am once again decluttering and deep cleaning. I do a little in the morning before work and then again afterwards. I love the feeling of purging items we no longer need or use and reorganizing our spaces. It gives me a sense of peace and freedom.

On Friday, we got some much needed rain. We really need much more, but I am sure my flowers were thankful for the watering. Last night it was breezy and cool and I was so cold inside the house even. I had to put on winter pajama pants to go to sleep. I can not sleep if I am very cold.

The dogs woke me up at 5am to go outside and it was cool still. The sky is overcast (oops, now it is sunny!). I am hoping to get into the pool later with the girls and my sister, neice and nephew are supposed to come over, too, to visit and get in the pool.

There is always so much I want to do and so little in time in which to accomplish it! With that said, I will close for now and get back to my decluttering and deep cleaning.

Wishing you a wonderful Sunday!

1 comment:

vmichelle said...

I desperately need to do some house tidying myself - in fact it's high on my list today. I always feel better - clearer - when the house is clean.