Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My Office

This is looking into my office from the dining room....


My desk where the blogging magic happens and where I visit with all of my blog friends and kindred spirits.
The sunflower picture was made by my 10 year old daughter, Kenzie, using acrylic paints on a canvas. Didn't it turn out wonderful? The picture in the pink frame on the left is my husband, Alfred. This was how he looked when we met. Absolutely dreamy!! I love Willow Tree figurines....can you tell?

At Christmas last year, I added the children figurines to my Willow Tree collection. They signify our family.

The one holding the cat represents Kayla (age 14) who loves animals. If you have a question about animals, she's your go-to girl! The other represents my spunky, sassy Kenzie girl, who is not afraid to rumble with the boys if need be. :)

The boy figurines represent my step-son Joel, who will be 19 in July and is currently away at military training (I hate the word step-son! I consider him my son and treat him as if he were my own!) and Kendall who is 18. He also wants to join the military.

This is my first Willow Tree figurine. It represents me and my husband, Alfred, and our love which has sustained us thus far. Next month we will celebrate 19 years of marriage!

Thank you for visiting!!

5 comments:

FlowerLady said...

You have a nice office space filled with bits of love from and for your family. I love the figurines, especially the couple.

FlowerLady

Emily Fay said...

I think it's so fun to see where others write and create :) I, too have many Willow Tree figures - they are so pretty! :)

Loui♥ said...

T~
your office may be small..
but it contains so much love..
of family..
and inspiration!
love it!!
no wonder your creativity and magic happens here!!!
warmest sandy hugs..
Loui♥
ps.. PLEASE disable the word verification!!

Lady Rose said...

Tracy,

I like your office space. I have a small office space next to my kitchen, where I do my menu planning, and one upstairs in my bedroom where I do my blog writings.

The sunflower is pretty. My husband and I try to go to the local fair here each year to view some art work, and the art work by the children is always our favorite.

I also like how each of your figurines represent a person in your family.

I'm sorry this post is so long. I suppose your post touched my heart in many ways today. You have a lovely blog, and I am glad that I found it.

Blessings,

-L. Rose

Blake Mitchell said...

What a sweet painting Kenzie made~ And I agree, it's wonderful that you have those Willow Tree figurines of your family! Don't you want to relocate your office to your bedroom, for you to have a place for yourself?