Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Kitchen and Dining Room

I love my cottage kitchen! I have baskets to hold dish cloths and hand towels. The red cups in the windowsills are Kenzie's science experiments. I have two coffee pots - one for coffee and one for tea-making. And I love having a lot of cabinets!

This is my dining room. I have a gorgeous chandelier hanging above the table, but it's hard to get a good picture.

This is my centerpiece - a lace doily and a decorative candle holder.

I have also used it as a vase for flowers as well.

I am all about pretty practicality!

Thanks for visiting my kitchen and dining room! Tomorrow I'll share photos of my office.


8 comments:

Emily Fay said...

I LOVE your cottage kitchen! It's beautiful! :)

Suzie Ridler said...

Love it when you share your home with us. Feel like I should be drinking tea and eating cookies with you in your beautiful kitchen.

Jackie said...

Your kitchen reminds me so much of my Great Grandmother's kitchen...thanks for sharing it. I love it!

Jackie

Kathy in Illinois said...

You have a very pretty kitchen and dining room. It suits you.
God bless, Kathy in Illinois

Angie Shope said...

Love love love that kitchen!!! I love all your cabinets too! Cute dining room too! Love the simple centerpiece! Cute stuff Tracy!!

Hugs~
Angie

FlowerLady said...

I love your kitchen.

Rhonda said...

I really like your kitchen~ I can't tell what color it is, are your cabinets pale green or aqua or? whatever they aree, they pretty and it looks like a great space to care for your family.

Warigia said...

Your kitchen is very cute. I like the light blue color.

WMB
www.democratizingegypt.blogspot.com