Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Master Bath

This is my bathroom. It is long but not very wide. It is wall-papered, but we would like to eventually take that down and paint. 

The sink/vanity holds much of my  Mary Kay beauty products. The wicker container is divided into two sections: Alfred gets one half and I the other (along with the rest of the space!:)


Another shot of the sink/vanity...I love the mirrors but not the gold tone. They will be repainted white when  we start redoing the bath.

And finally, my shower curtain with it's delicate embroidered pink flowers and cream tassels.

I hope you are enjoying the tour so far!

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

I love those oval mirrors over your sinks. Our bathroom has one huge mirror over both sinks, your 2 oval ones are much prettier.

and why yes, I am enjoying the tour very much. You are so sweet to host it.

Emily Fay said...

Very Pretty! I love the mirrors! :)

Kathy in Illinois said...

Yes, I am enjoying the tour! Your rooms are lovely, Tracy.
God bless, Kathy in Illinois

Penny Ann said...

Why wait on painting the mirrors? A can of white spray paint would do them both in no time flat and I think it would freshen the look of the bath without costing much. I love the mirrors, so pretty and I'll just bet they'll be even prettier in white.