Sunday, April 17, 2011


It has been a gorgeous weekend! We have had sunny skies and cool temperatures with low humidity. Yesterday we took the girls and a friend of theirs hiking on a nature trail at the State Park in Gulf Shores. We didn't get to the end of the trail but hiked 2.5 miles in all.

I missed watching Beverly Lewis' The Shunning on tv last night. I forgot all about it! We did watch Evan Almighty - which was a cute movie - and a couple shows on Animals Planet (It's Me or the Dog and Cats 101). Alfred and I were just plain tired last night and went to bed before 10pm. I guess that's a good thing because the dogs wake us up early every morning, like it or not. Today it was 6am.

With this cooler weather, the dogs have been enjoying the outdoors. It's so funny to watch Zeus stalk Mr. Cheeky. Then Cheeky will bark at Zeus and then the chase is on! Gracie tries to get in on it, too, but she is mostly interested in watching the squirrels in the trees!

No real plans today other than going to visit with Mama and to tidy up around the house. Monday comes all too soon. Hope you are having a beautiful weekend! 

5 comments:

Penelope said...

Sometimes no big plans is good…we all need to relax more. I need to tidy up too.

The Angulo's said...

Wishing you and yours a very happy Easter! :)

Susan in SC said...

I would like to see her movie. I loved the book!

Penelope said...

Hey Tracy, where have you been? I hope all is well.

Penelope said...

Hey Tracy, where have you been? I hope all is well.