Thursday, April 14, 2011

Grocery Savings & Freebies


Just finished my grocery shopping for the week. Grand total was: $118.53 before coupons and Reward Card Savings.

Items for FREE this week:

10 oz. Far Rich Mozzerella sticks ($1.99)
Honey Bun Little Debbie snack cakes ($1.59)
6.6oz. Lindy's Italian Ice ( $3.49)
64 oz. Hawaiian Punch ($2.50)
Gallon of store brand milk ($3.89) 
box of Froot Loops ($4.19) B1G1F

That's $15.85 in Free groceries right there.

Then I had $1.50 in manufacturer coupons and a $5 off $55+ Winn  Dixie coupon.

That's $6.50.
So far that's $22.85 in freebies and savings.

Total OOP was $84.49 which brings my total savings to $34.04 for this week.

Not too shabby to feed a family of 5 for a week, eh?

 

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Hi Tracy,
You did really well. I have to do our shopping today. I think the hardest thing for me is planning meals and then sticking to the list.
Hope you and your family have a wonderful weekend.
Don't work too hard!
Hugs))

Penelope said...

Wow, that is very good! I am trying also, but it needs to be me that does the shopping. When hubby shops, he just wants to get it over with and doesn't look at prices.