Saturday, April 09, 2011

Grocery Savings & Freebies

Did my grocery shopping for the week. The total started out at $127.68.

 I got several items for FREE after using my Reward card:

gallon of milk
Nutrigrain bars
cranapple juice
Martha White muffin mix
two Kraft mac and cheese
Ronzoni spaghetti noodles
loaf of Wonder bread


In all, I had $4 in manufacturer coupons and a $5 off $55 coupon with my toal out of pocket expense being $85.13. That's a savings of $42.55!

I had enough pocket money to buy a $5 box of Krispy Kreme doughnuts from a teen girl standing at an intersection with money to spare. All in all, a good week. :)

5 comments:

Angela said...

what rewards card do you use for freebies Tracy?

Tracy said...

Winn Dixie - do you have one near you?

Rhonda said...

sounds like a great deal to me.
I love Krispy Kreme, not one in my town so that is a thank goodness. Or I would want to eat them way too often.

sarah said...

Well done!!

Kathy in Illinois said...

Good job on your savings! I think the pictures of your yard you have posted before are beautiful. You are doing a great job, Tracy!
God bless, Kathy in Illinois