Thursday, March 03, 2011

This and That


We have a Yellow-bellied Sapsucker who loves to hang around in our backyard by the pond. He doesn't seem the least bit concerned with us or the dogs, allowing us to come within a few mere feet from him while we work! He is a fascinating creature to watch.

I was hoping to watch my latest Netflix movie - Eat Pray Love - until I saw it was nearly five hours long! I think I will wait until Saturday to watch it....it's supposed to rain most of the day anyway. What better way to spend a rainy day than curling up on the couch to watch a good movie!

As I put away laundry last night, I culled a few items from my closet that I no longer where and are not in my colors. I have determined I look best in a Summer palette. You can determine your colors at this website. Here are my colors:


Have a lovely day!

No comments: