Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Blissfull Days


It has been a delightful day so far! This morning I had to buy a few groceries and odds and ends. Since it was very early yet, I went to Walmart. I found two cutie patootie shirts: one solid pink for $9 and the other pink pastel striped v-neck tee for $5. While at the store I picked up the ingerdients to make Strawberry Shortcake for dessert. My love declared me The Bomb-Diggety 'cause that's one of his favorite desserts. :)

I was able to get off work early so I rushed home to pick up Alfred for lunch. I had a delicious Oreo Twisted Frosty and took a nap. Now it's time for me to blissfully tidy and fluff my nest.I have two hours before my sweet honey comes home from work. We are having a simple supper tonight: fried fish, fries and a salad.

Hope your day has been blissfull, too! 

1 comment:

Fiona said...

Tracy, I love that your posts are always so positive and cheerful. I enjoy cleaning and beautifying our home too, and having everything lovely when my husband walks in.