Monday, February 28, 2011

Show Off Your Cottage Monday


We had a wonderful weekend working around the house and yard and taking the kids on a couple of fun outings. Above is my new bistro set for the front porch. I love it!! I also planted two Burgandy rose bushes in front of the hedges.

In this photo is our pond. When we moved here a year ago, the pond had a crack in it and wouldn't hold water. We sealed the crack, repainted the concrete and bought a pump/filter which sprays water up into the air this weekend. We added blue pond tint and faux water lilies. We love to sit outdoors and enjoy our pretty pond now.

Thank you for visiting my cottage!

To view other cottages, please visit A House In the Roses

4 comments:

FlowerLady said...

Love your little pond, and I can just imagine how wonderful it is to sit there enjoying the view and the water sounds.

FlowerLady

Penelope said...

That is your home? That is incredible! How beautiful!

Laurie said...

Oh I love your bistro set! Your pond is beautiful, I know you guys put in a lot of work, but look how lovely it is!!
Hugs))

Kathy said...

This is quite lovely - would love to have a pond - my neighbor has one - with fish - the cats love it!
Yours is beautiful,
Kathy