Saturday, February 19, 2011

Been Awhile....



It has been a while since I've posted here. Life has been very busy. It's not easy juggling work, home and family. The fact is, I'm barely keeping my head above water lately. So I am trying to create an individualized plan to stay on top of the house-work and become better organized.

The weather has been Spring-like all week with highs in the 70s and lows in the 50s. It's been beautiful! Yesterday I took the girls to the zoo in Gulf Shores. We had a good time and plan to go often as I bought a year's membership.

Earlier in the week we had a chain-link fence installed around the backyard. That alone makes life so much easier for us and the dogs can now run and play freely! 

I was able to pay off several bills with our tax refund. That takes a load off my mind. We are whittling away our debt and it feels good! Now I want to focus on putting money back for savings and stocking up the pantry while continuing to pay off debt.

I am selling Mary Kay cosmetics now. It has been alot of fun and I love attending the weekly success meetings. I have a website, too, so customers can order anytime day or night.

I know there is sooo much more that I have to share, but my mind is drawing a blank at the moment. Chat to you soon!  

3 comments:

DreamgirlLisa said...

I know what you mean Tracy, I haven't much time to compose a post myself. It is such a good feeling though, to catch up on bills and breathe a little! Glad you got to have some fun downtime with your girls. Hang in there!

Mommyblogger said...

I love the zoo! If we lived closer to one I would definitely have a yearly pass. Glad you all enjoyed it.

Rhonda said...

I've missed you and glad to hear you are fine, just so busy :)
there can be lots of seasons in being a wife and mother and you are just in the really full one.
Hope your MK business does good.