Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hmm...



Laurie asked me how things are going and if I am enjoying work.

Things are going well and, surprisingly, I do enjoy working - although the work is far from glamorous! :) I am getting more hours which is a good thing. Tonight, though, I am very tired. I've been getting to sleep a bit later than usual and it's catching up with me. Thankfully, I am off work until Sunday!

On the days I work, I only do the basics of home-keeping for I don't have the time or energy to do more. I tackle things like decluttering and deeper cleaning on my days off.

Alfred is currently away at training and returns home in nine days. We don't get to talk much...just a few minutes at a time and I miss him. Such is the life of a soldier's wife.

I can tell you one thing. I am sick to death of this cold weather. I think I much prefer summer's heat and humidity than being cold. Our heat wasn't working today at work and we all about froze to death up there! Don't worry. It's fixed now! I just hope it stays that way.

So that's what's going on here in my little corner of the world... 
*smile* 

3 comments:

The Angulo's said...

Tracy,

I'm tired of the cold too. I just wish I could hibernate the rest of the winter. Good to hear from you!

Rhonda said...

it is cold here too. and I am ready for spring.

When I was employed, I did not dislike the work and usually enjoyed the satisfaction of doing it, but my heart was always at home.
Hope Alfred's week away goes by smoothly and fast.

Penelope said...

We've been snowed in three times already…I feel like I can't ever leave the house, it's so cold and snowy. I can't wait for spring.

Hopefully those nine days speed by!.