Friday, January 07, 2011

Dreaming of Spring



Are you dreaming of Spring? I am. It is okay for it be cold on Christmas Eve and Christmas, but other than that I'd prefer it to be reasonably warm. I do my best to not complain and grumble, but it is not easy.

Alfred left this afternoon for 2 weeks of training for the Army and it's Kendall's 18th birthday. We had his party last weekend though so Alfred could be here for it. How I love that boy of mine. He is so funny, handsome and is as sweet as pie!


I am currently reading Sarah Ban Breathnach's newest book, Peace and Plenty. I am enjoying it very much. If you are fan of SBB's writing, you are sure to enjoy it as well!

I don't have to go back to work until Monday, so I will be cleaning and doing more decluttering on my house and spending time with the kids.

Stay warm!

3 comments:

Laura said...

I know how you feel.
I just pulled out my gardening books to get some ideas.
I didn't realize she had a new book out-
thanks for letting us know-

Laura
White Spray Paint

Carolyn said...

Spring...oh I wish!! I wish it was here already :) But living in Ontario, Canada I've got a long way to go yet.
I've picked up the new SBB book but haven't started reading it yet. I've got a stack of library books to get through first :)
Blessings and warmth
Carolyn

Penelope said...

Can you share a little about the book? It sounds like a good read.