Monday, December 06, 2010

Winter-like



Old Man Winter has arrived a wee bit early this year. The temperature was 29 degrees this morning when we awoke and there's been a biting wind all day. I need to run by the store when I pick Alfred up from work to buy powdered milk so I can make hot chocolate mix. We need it on days and nights like these!

I worked today. It was super busy for it being a Monday. I've been told I'm a fast learner, but I don't have it all down yet. I'm not as tired today as I was last week. I suppose I am beginning to get acclimated to working. I still feel like I am juggling too many things, but I will find a away to make this work.

As president of the FRG (Family Readiness Group) for Alfred's Army NG unit, the FRG hosted the annual Christmas dinner for the soldier and families. The picture above is our family photo taken at the event. All I can say about that is I am glad it's over! :)

I have a number of things to do around here so I will close for now. Hope you are staying warm and cozy!

4 comments:

Sandcastle Momma said...

You have a beautiful family and you are absolutely glowing in that picture!

Anonymous said...

Tracy, such a nice picture of your family. I pray that God gives you the strength you need to do all that you must accomplish. Lyn

Rhonda said...

very nice family picture. Your 2 guys really look like father and son :)

I know you enjoyed your day at home.

Laurie said...

Wonderful family photo!