Friday, December 03, 2010

This and That


We finally got the Chrisytmas tree decorated last night, though I am sure I had more decorations. I am thinking I left them at Mama's when we moved back in February. I need to call and ask her if she's found them.

It has been cold here at night and in the early morning hours, but usually warms up quite nicely in the afternoons. A light jacket is needed if you're to be in the shade. We did not run the heat last night though it was around 40 degrees. The house is fairly comfortable without it so far. I hope to see it reflected in our utility bill!

I started my new job yesterday and it went fine. There is a lot to learn and I hope to pick it up quickly. Today I work at Charlotte Russe from noon until 5pm. Then I work job #2 Saturday, Monday, and Tuesday. At least I am getting hours. I'll be glad when I start getting paychecks! LOL

I better close for now so I can get things done here before I go to work. Hope your day is a blessed one!

2 comments:

Loui♥ said...

T~
have worked retail in the past..
holidays can be fun..
but the chaos can take away all the true beauty of the season..
enjoy yourself..
but remember take care of YOURself..
hugs!
Loui♥

Jackie said...

I agree with your first commenter...take care of yourself in this busy time. You will be glad when you get those paychecks for sure!

Have a good weekend.

Jackie