Friday, December 31, 2010

A New Year, A New Me



I am looking forward to 2011. Like a new journal, the new year promises a fresh start. Each day I have a blank page in which to write of my adventures in living. I anticipate this year to be one of growth, change, and learning.

My goals for 2011 are:

1. Lose 30-35 pounds and re-sculpt my body.

2. Radically declutter & reorganize. Tackle home improvement projects as time & money allows.

3. Pay off as much debt as possible, save $1,000 and build up my Christmas Club account.

4. Enjoy each & every day of my life, for we only get one shot at this thing called living.

Wishing you a wonderful new year filled with possibilities!

3 comments:

♥ Kelley ♥ said...

Just wanted to come by and say Happy New Year!
I am looking forward to 2011 and a new, fresh start!
We have a lot of the same goals for the New Year...
Wishing you all the best in the New Year!

Anonymous said...

Happy new year to you, Tracy! Good luck with your new year's goals.
God bless, Kathy in Illinois

Penelope said...

#2 is one of my goals too! how do I declutter all the time, and yet never run out of things to declutter?