Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Decorating

Since I started working, I haven't had near the time I'd like to spend on my homemaking or baking goodies. The Santa cupcakes were easy to make and delicious.


We usually decorate the weekend following Thansgiving, but this year we waited a bit longer due to a lack of time. On the upside it enabled me to be more mindful and to enjoy the process more.


O' Christmas Tree.....

I made this wreath for our front door. I already had the ivy garland which I gathered into a wreath-like shape. I bought the ribbon from the dollar store for $1 and fashioned a big bow from it.

Wa-laa!

Atop the tv.....

The end table between the couch and chair.....I still *love* that towel!


Santa door hanger..... Zeus likes to ring the bells to let us know he needs to go out.


A dollar store find last year...

Christmas Cardinal pillow...

Thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

The Angulo's said...

Those cupcakes looked so yummy. I wanted to reach in and grab one...lol!

You are invited to our new blog.:)

God bless you!

Mrs. A (Rosemi)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty Christmas decorating! The cupcakes look darling and yummy! How cute about the dog ringing the bell to go out! Enjoy the Christmas season!
God bless, Kathy in Illinois

Rhonda said...

looks nice Tracy, I did not get in a hurry this year either.

I agree the cupcakes look yummy, love the old fashioned Santas on top

♥ Kelley ♥ said...

Everything looks lovely Tracy!
I do hope that you get to enjoy this most wonderful time of the year!
I too have been slow with the Christmas decorating but I am trying to do just what I can and enjoy it...
Thinking of you and wishing you a blessed week!

Laurie said...

Dear Tracy,
Your home looks so wonderful and festive. I've noticed many people in our neighborhood (including us) just put our decorations out this past weekend.
The cupcakes are so cute!
Hugs))

Tammy N said...

I have all of the time in the world, but still can't get it into gear...Lol!

I think we have the same cardinal...(on the table)

I love cardinals...they are the state bird for both Ohio and Kentucky!

Hope you have a warm and toasty day!♥

Susan in SC said...

cute cupcakes! I enjoyed looking at all your Christmas decorations!