Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Day



The gifts have all been opened and though it wasn't a big Christmas, the children all loved their gifts. I even received gifts this year: a pair of jeans, a pink sweatshirt, pink plaid fleece pajama pants and a CD player/radio that can be mounted on the wall! I wanted a radio for the kitchen while I am cooking and such.
*
Soon Alfred and I will begin cooking Christmas dinner together, as is our tradition. (We cook together on Thanksgiving and Christmas only as a general rule.) We are having a glazed ham, mashed potatoes, cornbread dressing, green beans, cranberry sauce and buttered rolls. A simple dinner, but delicious. :)
*
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!
*
From my heart to yours,

4 comments:

Debra said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family, Tracy! Thanks for stopping by my blog today and for all your kind comments throughout the year. I appreciate them--and you! Your dinner sounds wonderful--enjoy! Blessings, Debra

FlowerLady said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family Tracy. It sounds like you are having a lovely day with hubby and kids.

May 2011 be a very good year for you all.

Love and hugs ~ FlowerLady

♥ Kelley ♥ said...

Merry Christmas Tracy!
Sounds like a lovely CHRISTmas and much like ours!

Anonymous said...

Your dinner sounds delicious! A feast to be had by all. I hope you enjoyed the day with your family. Your presents sound lovely and I'm thinking you like the color pink. It makes sense now when I look at your blog. :) Hope 2011 is a great year for you and your family. Lyn