Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving and Black Friday



We had a simple Thanksgiving dinner here at home, followed by a nap. Afterwards we ventured to Mama's for dessert and visited with her and my siblings. We always have such a good time when we all get together.

Today I had to work. I have never shopped on Black Friday and avoid going out at all costs. Luckily, my shift (7am-12:30pm) was fairly easy. We had a steady stream of customers and most were pleasant and chatty. I only work on Friday next week so I can focus on my home most of the week.

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, too!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We did too. Enjoy your week focusing on your home.
God bless, Kathy in Illinois

Laurie said...

So happy you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family.
Glad to hear you survived Black Friday! We went grocery shopping and had the store to ourselves!