Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Season of Change

Although the morning started out with a distinct nip in the air, this afternoon will be a balmy 75 degrees. The house is still quiet....only the hum of the washing machine can be heard. Oh, how I love the morning solitude!

Lately I have been feeling restless and my soul cannot be quieted. Changes are needed. I have become too stuck in my ways and each day is the same as the one before it. Passion for living is sadly lacking at the time being.

And so, as Autumn unfolds, I sense a season of change approaching and a journey of rediscovery is about to be born. It is time to take a wrecking ball to this old life of mine in order to redesign it and hopefully come out of it with a renewed sense of wonder, passion for living, and creativity.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Tracy, I LOVE your last paragraph! What you wrote today is exactly how I feel about my own life lately.

Thanks!

Jackie

Anonymous said...

I think everyone feels this way sometimes. I hope you find what you're looking for, Tracy.
God bless, Kathy in Illinois