Sunday, November 07, 2010

Gratitude



This week I am thankful for:

~ Cool Autumn days and crisp nights. We have yet to turn on the heat, not are we running the a/c. Trying to whittle that electricity bill down as low as we can.

~ Good old homecooked meals and snacks. I have been stocking up as I can and buying more vegetables such as potatoes, carrots and cabbage to make meals with.

~ A beautiful bouquet of roses from an elderly lady's garden that the girls have befriended up the street. Oh, and a starfish, too!

~ Reading lovely books and watching cozy movies, gathering inspiration as a homemaker.

~ Morning devotions and prayer. Such a precious time with the Lord before the hustle and bustle of the day begins.

What are you thankful for this week?

1 comment:

Blessedmom's Simple Home said...

Wonderful Tracy. I'm thankful for God's love and protection, and my wonderful family. Also, I don't use my oven as much in the summer, we tend to eat lighter meals because our kitchen faces west and gets pretty warm in the afternoon. I'm thankful for the cooler weather and the home cooked suppers now.
Blessings,
Marcia