Saturday, October 02, 2010

When Plans Go Awry



I had big plans for this weekend. Plans to get all of my homemaking done today and yardwork tomorrow since I haven't been able to do very much this past week. It was not to be. I woke up in extreme pain, yet again. So, I'll just have to do what I can and leave the rest for another day.

Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails.
Proverbs 19:21

The pain is forcing me to slow down, to rest, to be patient. My countenance is quieted and my words are soft and few. I find solace in the Word of God. I journal my prayers. I ponder His Words in my heart.

I am in pain and distress;
may your salvation, O God, protect me.
 I will praise God's name in song
and glorify him with thanksgiving.
Psalm 69:29-30

 May His will be done, not mine...


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have such a good attitude, Tracy. I will pray for your healing.
God bless, Kathy in Illinois

Rhonda said...

bless you! hope you are better soon

Tammy said...

Awww...Tracy! Praying that you'll start feeling better soon. All that other stuff will work itself out!

Rest easy!♥

FlowerLady said...

Dear Tracy ~ May God's healing, His love and peace flow through you.

Be well ~ FlowerLady

My Vintage Studio said...

Hope you feel better soon!
Sharon