Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Today...


 I will clean and freshen my home.

I will school the children, read with them, and then we'll watch a movie.

I will cook a good dinner and make a scrumptious dessert.

I will go through my cookbooks looking for new recipes to try for Autumn.

I will plan my budget for November.

I will pray and read my Bible.

I will set a pretty table, light candles, and gather my family around me this evening.

I will smile, sing and hum. I will offer hugs and kisses. I will laugh and look to the sunny side of life.

I will be thankful for this new day and will be content with what we do have.

3 comments:

Lee Laurie said...

Sounds like a wonderful day!

Bella said...

I love this post, and the other gratitude posts. :)

gail said...

Well that just sounds beautiful. Hope it all goes to plan.

Blessings Gail