Saturday, October 23, 2010

Star Encounters

Last night a group of us went to a haunted house - my first ever and I am 36 years old! While the haunted house was kinda lame in my humble opinion, I did get to meet the original Michael Myers (Tony Moran) from the very first Halloween movie made in 1978 and I got an autographed photo! 

Here is Kendall and I with Tony Moran. I was surprised that Kendall is taller than Tony. He looked larger than life in the movie!


Here is my autographed photo! Is that cool or what? :)


Also there was Brian Andrews who played little Tommy Doyle in the movie - the boy that Jamie Lee Curtis's character was babysitting. I was going to get his autograph and a picture with him too after we went through the haunted house but he was already gone. Boo-hoo!


This is little Tommy now...

Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Absolutely incredible Tracy! How cool is that? That is one of the most terrifying movies ever. I totally loved it when I was a kid, he is so super scary. That is so amazing you met him!!!!!

Debra said...

Fun stuff! I never saw that movie but knowing me, I still would have been all gaga because they were movie stars. Glad you had a good time. Blessings, Debra