Monday, October 18, 2010

One Weekend, Two Concerts

Had another great night down in Gulf Shores at yet another concert. One of Alfred's customers gave him four tickets and we were given more free tickets from a co-worker. I called my best friend of 31 years, Paula, and invited her and her family to come watch the show with us. It was so great to hang out with her. My, how we laughed! 

The opening act was Little Big Town. I love the way they harmonize and they put on a great show. I got to hear all of my favorite songs - Little White Church, Bring It On Home, I'm With the Band, Boondocks.


I was not a super big fan of Brad Paisley because many of his songs are kinda goofy, but I have since changed my mind. His show was awesome! Brad changed guitars with nearly every song. He also came out into the crowd. Man, he's got killer guitar skills. My favorite songs of Brad's are: She's Everything, Whiskey Lullaby, Then, Mud On the Tires, The World, Celebrity

Oh, and this time I got on the right shuttle and we were home a little past 10pm!

5 comments:

Loui♥ said...

Hi Tracy..
so glad you had such a great time at the concert!
Brad Paisley is one talented song writer and entertainer..I would loved to have seen him!!
warm sandy hugs..
Loui♥

Tammy N said...

Wish we could of gone we are big Brad Paisley fans. Hubby says he has a guitar that the arm bends and he can get sounds like no one else can with it.

Bending Birches said...

wow, you see lots of concerts, it seems! fun!!!!!!!
nice to "meet" you :)
I like to blog about budget loveliness, too:)

Laurie said...

Hi Tracy!
I am so out of it when it comes to popular singers today. I am embarrased to say I never heard of these singers. Of course I still listen to the oldies from my youth, like Fleetwood Mac. Guess I'm dating myself.

Yes,it's good to be back!
Hugs))

LG said...

And he's pretty easy on the eye it seems...his name noted...

:)