Monday, October 25, 2010

Monday Morning Gratitude




This week I am thankful for:

~ Spending the day with my best friend, Paula. We girls cooked hamburgers and hotdogs on the grill while the guys worked on Alfred's four-wheeler.

~ Zeus chewed up Kendall's glasses but we were able to buy another pair this morning. Though they recommended another eye test, which we could not afford, they let us get new glasses using the same prescription as it was good through the end of the month. Kendall needs glasses in order to see, especially while driving!

~ Stocked up on laundry detergent and dish doap. Eight bottles of Gain at sale price plus coupons were $31.92 and the four bottles of Gain dish soap on sale with coupons were $3.56. I saved more than half the regular purchase price and won't have to worry about buying those items for quite a while.

~ New sunglasses after Zeus chewed mine up. These are essential for me because I simply can not see without them when I'm out in the sun. I kept worrying about being run down in a parking lot because I was as blind as a bat. Really!

~  Getting into my comfy bed each night, snuggled up to my man, to drift off to dreamland each night.

What were you thankful for this week?

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Your puppy really must like glasses:)
Hope your Monday is a happy one!