Sunday, October 17, 2010

Gratitude

This week I am thankful for:

~ Receiving a five dollar bill in the mail for a survey I took a couple months ago.

~ Went on a hayride and through a haunted house with the family at $2 a piece.

~ Alfred received 4 tickets from one of his customers to the Brad Paisley concert this evening down in Gulf Shores! Little Big Town is the opening act and I really like their music. :)

~  Bank of America dropped our interest rate to 5.5% which will help us get it paid off quicker.

~ A mug of homemade hot cocoa with marshmallows....delicious!

What are you thankful for this week?

3 comments:

Tammy N said...

Oatmeal/chocolate chip cookies...fresh from the oven...mmmmm!♥

Debra said...

Hi Tracy... Thanks for your comments at my blog. They're always appreciated!

Great question about the peak hours! Here's a way to find out when off peak hours are for doing laundry, etc. :

http://www.bankrate.com/finance/personal-finance/save-on-electricity-with-off-peak-rates.aspx

(I think I'll include that link in my post now.)

Another way is to second-guess when your friends and others are least likely to be doing their washing and do yours then! :)

Blessings (and thanks again), Debra

Penelope said...

I'm thankful for my son's chubby toes and sweet smiles :) and for my husband- he changed our son so many times, and let me sleep in yesterday while he played with him.