Sunday, October 03, 2010

Gratitude

Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God.
Colossians 3:16




This week I am thankful for:

~ Joining a homeschool support group with upcoming fun activities.

~ Quiet days at home.

~ The aroma of something wonderful cooking or baking!

~ A Pumpkin Spice scented candle to burn for Autumn.

~ Crisp morning and evening air.

What are you thankful for this week? 



2 comments:

Jasmine said...

I love candles and their wonderful smells. The smell of pumpkin pie baking - all memories of Fall.

How are you? I've noticed you pass by FAR various times and I'm so thankful for your comments and support.

Anything I can do, let me know.

Jasmine ;-) xox

Tammy said...

I'm thankful that I don't have to herd sheep like that lady in the print! ;-D

Hope this finds you feeling better!♥