Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Thirty-Six


Another year has passed and in honor of my birthday, I thought I'd share my list of resolutions for my "new year".

~ To take time each day to refresh my spirit.

~ To find joy in my daily round as a wife, mother, and homemaker.

~ To replace my wardrobe as finances allow with clothes that are both pretty and functional.

~ To spend more time working on stitching and crafts.

~ To get back into the gym and get into better shape.

~ To rediscover myself and be authentic.

~ To be creative in my daily life with decorating, meals, in the garden, etc.

~ To be as kind to myself as I am to others.

~ To keep a daily gratitude journal.

~ Celebrate life each and every day!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 36th birthday, Tracy!!! Your resolutions sound good for everyone. I hope you accomplish all of them this year!
God bless, Kathy in Illinois

Tammy N said...

Happy Birthday sweet Tracy!

I've no doubt you'll meet your goals!

ps...you are six years older than my daughter! ;-D

Tammy N said...

Happy Birthday sweet Tracy!

I've no doubt you'll meet your goals!

ps...you are six years older than my daughter! ;-D

Marqueta (Mar-keet-a) said...

Dear Tracy,

Wow, you're a year younger than I am! And my husband's age :). Your goals sound wonderful and very desirable~ May you accomplish them all!

Love,

Marqueta

cathleen said...

Happy Birthday, Tracy! You look so pretty in your new profile pic.

Debra said...

Happiest of birthdays to you, Tracy! What a sweet thing you wrote at my blog. I'm happy to be back to read what you write! (Love your new photo, too.) :) Blessings, Debra

My Vintage Studio said...

Sorry I missed your BD.
Wishing you a belated happy Birthday!
Blessings, Sharon

Lyn said...

Just read this today but I hope you had a wonderful birthday with your family.

God bless!